Hi, I'm Anna - Thanks for considering me to care for you Dog(s). I give LOTS of Love & Support. I do not work outside the home, I am here all the time except for occasional Grocery or Errands runs. I have Medical Experience (used to be a people-nurse)
Dog Parents receive Photos of their Dogs while here. This is a Home, it's not a Kennel; no cages, pens or runs. I have an enormous amount of dog-Experience - I know all their tricks and potential risks. No Guest has ever had any emergency while with me.
If you let your Dog(s) sleep in bed & lounge on the furniture, then so will I.
Three FENCED ACRES of Fun outside! Lots to explore and do. My Dog Door makes it easy for me to Host Puppies and the "not-quite-housebroken".
Training Available too.
This is what is called "Communal Boarding"; dogs live loose in my home and my fenced yard - together - just like in your home. So Guests must get along well with other dogs. (but I do not have cats, kids, or men).
* The Day Begins with Snuggles…..
All dogs who sleep in bed with me, or in the Bedroom get snuggles and hugs while I wake-up.
* Up and out of bed and everybody Outside for Morning PeePees.
* Help Anna with Morning Outdoor Chores
* Dogs should Check the stones around the Goldfish Pond for Chipmunks! and scan the wood for new smells.
* Back in the House for Doggie Breakfast served in the Kitchen or private Dining area (the Foyer is handy for this, so is the bathroom or the bedroom – some dogs just need to be by themselves while eating and that’s fine)
* Outdoor and indoor Play
* Training Time for any dogs who signed-up for Training
* More Outdoor and indoor play, alternating with relaxing in the Great Room with Anna while she does housework and email
* Afternoon: Group Hike through the Woods of the Cottage
* Free Time to dig tunnels, find the best stick, bury bones & play Tag, Wrestling and Hide & Go Seek with the other dogs.
* More Training for those Dog who signed-up for Training
* Six PM Doggie Dinner
* Outside for Evening Ball Throw with Anna
on the Main Path of the Woods
* After Dark, mostly lounging in the Great Room with Anna, watching Animal Channel and "Lassie" re-runs
* Before Bed Time, Everyone Outside for Final PeePees.
* Into Sleep locations; personal Dog Beds, in bed with Anna, wherever is best.
* Nite-Nite Cookies * Tuck-in * followed by Sweet Doggie Dreams
Next Day... Wake Up and Repeat!