Hi! My husband and I are dog-OBSESSED. Not only have we always had dogs (of all sizes), but we've also regularly cared for, and watched, other people's dogs for years! We have our own dog who loves other dogs, and can't wait to be best friends with your dog(s). We also volunteer with local animal organizations, and just genuinely love spending time with ALL THE dogs.
We treat our own dog as if it was our child, and we will do the same for yours! We have a large fenced in backyard and a doggy door so your pup(s) can go outside to play or use the bathroom whenever they’d like (with your permission and under our supervision, of course!). We also allow dogs on our furniture (including our bed), again only with your permission, of course!
Our house (including our fenced in yard and doggy door) allow us to customize your dogs' stay in whatever way you and your dog are comfortable with. During your dogs(s)' stay (and with your permission), we will provide treats, toys, and lots of love, at no extra cost, of course! We will always make them feel at home and abide by the rules you provide in order to make their stay, and subsequent return to their normal routine, as seamless as possible.
We would LOVE to watch your fur babies! Let us make your pet sitting experience easy and stress free while showering your pups with love and attention.
We are also available to drop-ins, walks and/or doggy daycare, if you prefer those services instead of traditional boarding!
What Chelsea & Dylan would like to know about your dog
1)Do they get along well with other dogs?
2)Are they on any medications?
4)Am I permitted to take them on walks/let them use the doggy door to go outside in the fenced in backyard whenever they want?
5) Are they allowed to have treats and/or toys during their stay?
6) Where do they prefer to sleep (in our bed; in a dog bed; on couch; on floor; etc.)?
7) Do they have separation anxiety?
8) Any chewing habits I should be aware of?
9) Are they potty trained?
10) Are they on a heart worm, flea and tick preventative?
11) What is your dog(s)' routine when you're not home (in the event that both Dylan and I need to leave the house to run an errand or two)? I.E.: Do your dog(s) stay in a crate, free roam the house, etc. when you're away?
12) Would you like us to text you with pictures and updates of your pup(s)' stay?
13) Any other helpful information about your pup(s) to make their stay as enjoyable as possible for them?